What You Will Do
Operational Data Management:
- On-site engineer work time management through SAP.
- Overtime monitoring related to weekly deadline notice and 52 hours per week.
Device Update Management:
- Organize equipment update information shipped from the head office and notify on-site job groups.
- Manages equipment updates to be completed within the deadline specified by the head office.
Call Handling Business:
- Update the contents of the consultation on the customer consultation and service site.
- On-site engineer scheduling and on-site support.
- Call Handling System and process automation management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Intermediate level or higher in English.
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- IT-related knowledge holder (preferential).
- Active attitude toward new work (preferential).
Closed 4 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:6th May 2021, 6:00 pm