Career Development Program:
- Provision of long-term dispatch opportunities to headquarters in Germany and the United States.
- Provision of short-term exchange work opportunities in overseas branches of Asia Pacific.
- Opportunity to participate in German and US headquarters training programs.
- Provide training to improve internal and external work skills.
What You Will Do
- Installation and operation of IT middleware products (informatics) related to medical diagnostic examination devices.
- Development and maintenance of medical diagnostic test equipment interface program using Microsoft C# programming language.
- Customer site IT operation monitoring (visit or remote)/IT service support, service report & operation guide document preparation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Database related certification/Network or security related certification/Information processing engineer certification (preferred).
- Proficient in using MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Intermediate level or higher English speaker.
- Communication skills between co-workers and customers.
- Understanding of database and network structure and ability to develop Windows applications.
- Ability to use Microsoft Visual Studio and develop C# programs.
Closed 19 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm