What You Will Do
- Scanning invoices (Giro, Overseas, Other hard copies)/Invoice Archiving.
- Checking Giro payments.
- Handling EPR.
- Managing AP voucher.
- Monitoring IR posting.
- Asset labeling and distribution.
- Managing Mail box.
- Team administration work (Booking and setting meeting rooms, etc.).
- Supporting audit.
- Handling queries related to Payment & IR process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent College Graduate.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and has good initiative; asks questions when needs direction.
- Has good communication skills.
- Accounting knowledge would be preferred.
Closed 18 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:27th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm