What You Will Do
- Digital project support work to simplify business procedures.
- Participation in the development of dashboard within the department.
- Document preparation work through internal system.
- Other business support work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Business/Accounting/Management Informatics major preferential.
- Experienced SAP/MSO 365/Qlik preferential treatment.
- Experience in related work is preferred.
- Intermediate level or higher in English.
- Proficient in using MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Digital project (data analysis/robot process automation/data visualization, etc.) learning and experience preferentially.
Closing in 9 days
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Management
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:20th May 2021, 6:00 pm