What You Will Do
- Receivable debt inquiry form preparation and monitoring.
- Communication with customers about receivables (email, wired, registered).
- Creation and management of deposit statements.
- Other finance team support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Prospective graduates or graduates.
- Service-related work experience (preferred).
- Proficient in using MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- SAP users (preferred).
- Proficient in using MS Office (Excel, Word) (preferred).
Closed a day ago
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm