Recruitment application support, posting of announcements, interview schedule adjustment and guidance, etc.
What You Will Do
- Preparation and onboarding support before joining new employees.
- Newcomer Orientation support.
- Personnel data and document management.
- Digitalization of personnel documents.
- Expenses and other administrative related work.
- Recruitment fairs, special lectures and other branding support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher (possible graduates).
- MS Office users (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Like HR work, are active, and have an active mindset and attitude.
- Intermediate level or higher in proficiency in English (English e-mail writing and reading comprehension level).
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Internships
South Korea (South...
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm