What You Will Do
- Financial administration on a regular basis (billing for the dispatch of Field service engineer, preparing Service Level Agreement with service recipient, charging the fee, etc.).
- Support on closing/forecast (Monthly review, monitor & forecast annual cost and billing).
- Preparation of productivity report for field service.
- Asset inspection of tool facility.
- Preparation of Overtime compensation form for service engineers.
- Other tasks assigned by the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated from university with major in Business Administration.
- Experiences with finance work / SAP at other company preferred.
- Fluent in English communication in writing and speaking.
Closed 9 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:13th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm