Development and maintenance of medical diagnostic device interface program using Microsoft C# programming language.
Career Development Program:
- Provides opportunities for long-term dispatch of headquarters in Germany and the United States.
- Short-term exchange work opportunities for overseas branches in Asia Pacific.
- Opportunity to participate in education programs at headquarters in Germany and USA.
- Provision of training to improve internal and external work skills.
What You Will Do
- Installation and operation of medical diagnostic equipment related IT products or informatics.
- IT service and business report, document preparation.
- Customer visit and maintenance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Database related certification/Network or security related certification/Information processing engineer certification (preferential).
- Proficient in using MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Intermediate level or higher in English.
- Communication skills between coworkers and customers.
- Understanding of database and network structure and ability to develop Windows applications.
- Ability to use Microsoft Visual Studio and C# program development.
Closed 21 hours ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm