What You Will Do
- Department administrative processing support.
- Investigation of laws, regulations and precedents.
- Contract management and filing.
- Support for other in-house lawyers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students enrolled in 4-year university/students on leave of absence/prospective graduates.
- Regardless of major.
- Should be Korean Native + English Proficient.
- Capable with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Closed 7 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm