Team administration work (Booking and Setting meeting rooms) and Supporting Audit.
What You Will Do
- Scanning invoices (Giro, Overseas, Other hard copies)/ Invoice Archiving.
- Managing barcode number.
- Checking Giro payments.
- Action EPR.
- Managing AP voucher.
- Monitoring IR posting.
- Handling queries related to Payment & IR process.
- Asset labeling and distribution.
- Managing Mailbox.
- Team administration work (Booking and Setting meeting rooms).
- Supporting Audit.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent College Graduate.
- Accounting knowledge would be preferred.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and has good initiative; asks questions when needs direction, is proactive.
- Has good communication skills.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:6th May 2019, 6:00 pm