Performs various duties including support of market research, marketing material development and translation. Collects and communicates information on market and competition to team and sales organization. Works with close Supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.
What You Will Do
- Communicate industry and solution requirements to product development.
- Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
- Collaborate with fellow interns on developing total solution demo from CAD to CAE including CAM.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree holder or candidate in Mechanical Engineering or similar Engineering.
- 2nd year in Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with CAE specialty is preferable.
- Self-motived and open to new challenges and willing to learn about mechanical engineering, NX software, Siemens company and customer workflows.
- We use the Student program to look for full employees, so an interest and awareness of Siemens PLM Software.
- Korean and English language skills sufficient for verbal and written communication.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:12th May 2021, 6:00 pm