What You Will Do
- Service & Technical Support for CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) system and drive system.
- Commissioning for CNC system and drive system.
- Training for CNC system and drive system to customer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering major - Bachelor's or Master's degree from a 4-year university.
- Recent College Graduate.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Those who are legally able to work in Korea.
- Those who can start working immediately.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Closed 17 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm