What You Will Do
- Sales order and purchase order creation in ERP system.
- Delivery date check in system.
- Collaboration with HQ and Business Unit.
Goods Received/Invoice Received Process Support:
- Verification of HQ invoices against PO.
- Local billing and Korean tax bill issuance.
Accounts receivable collection and overdue control. Commission business order booking. Monthly closing and reporting. Other tasks assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Four-year university graduates or graduates with a degree in Business.
- People who can communicate in English.
- Those who can use MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Those who can start working right away.
Closing in 2 days
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:13th May 2021, 6:00 pm