Collaboration with HQ and Business Unit. Order Processing. Sales order and purchase order creation in ERP system. Delivery date check in system. Goods received/Invoice received process support.
What You Will Do
- Verification of HQ invoices against PO.
- Local billing and Korean tax bill issuance.
- Accounts receivable collection and overdue control.
- Commission business order booking.
- Monthly closing and reporting.
- Other tasks assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Four-year college graduates or graduates with a degree in Business (available to apply for leave of absence).
- Student - Not yet graduated.
- Can communicate in English.
- Can use MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Those who can start working right away.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:19th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm