What You Will Do
- Sales order and purchase order creation in ERP system.
- Delivery date check in system.
- Collaboration with HQ and Business Unit.
Goods Received/Invoice received Process Support:
- Verification of HQ invoices against PO.
Local Billing and Korean Tax Bill Issuance:
- Accounts receivable collection and overdue control.
- Commission business order booking.
- Monthly closing and reporting.
- Other tasks assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Those who are expected to graduate from a four-year university or graduates with a degree in Business and Economics.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Those who can use MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Those who can start working immediately.
Closed 11 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm