Chemicals / inspection equipment and systems installation such as blood , maintenance , troubleshooting.
What You Will Do
- Contribute to increased customer satisfaction and business growth throughout the service area of medical equipment.
- Services related to data management and reporting services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 4 year college graduates and graduates.
- Biomedical Engineering , Electrical Engineering , IT -based degree preferred.
- Experienced MS Office.
- Fluent English communication.
Closed 9 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Information Technology
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm