As a trusted advisor and reliable partner, as a system integrator, service provider and a product vendor, Siemens offers energy-efficient, safe and secure buildings and infrastructure. With our people, our global footprint, our decades of experience and our technical expertise, it's our passion for helping you to create the perfect place – your perfect place.
What You Will Do
- Data management and documentation.
- Internal communications as appropriate.
- Others upon request by manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent College Graduate.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and has good initiative; asks questions when needs direction, is proactive.
- Has good communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Proficient in speaking & writing English.
- Native in Korean language.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm