What You Will Do
- Data management and documentation.
- Internal communications as appropriate.
- Others upon request by manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Those who are expected to graduate from a four-year university/graduate students/students on leave of absence.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and has good initiative; asks questions when needs direction, is proactive.
- Has good communication skills.
- Able to use Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Those who can legally work in Korea.
- Can work for 6 months.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:10th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm