We are looking for a motivated student to join us for an internship as part of our Strategic Student Program 2022 in Seoul, Korea.
What You Will Do
- Provide support to the PES group to understand our software products and help in implementation.
- Coordinate regular alignment reviews with various stakeholders to ensure progress and resolution.
- Identify any potential issues and challenges.
- May be required to perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering and Industrial Engineering or a master’s degree.
- Candidate must have taken NX course and mechanical design course.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Able to commit for the all internship possibilities in the winter breaks and for the period the college allows an internship.
Closed 13 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm