Student Interns integrate classroom studies with learning through productive work experiences in a field related to a student's academic or career goals. Internships are generally one term experiences, generally in the summer, though some can translate into part time work or follow on terms.
What You Will Do
- Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
- Performs various duties including support of market research, marketing material development and translation.
- Collects and communicates information on market and competition to team and sales organization.
- Works with close Supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.
- Communicate industry and solution requirements to product development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Mechanical Engineering university student.
- Should have completed your second year and be going into your third or fourth year.
- Knowledge to operate NX Design software product.
- Self-motived and open to new challenges and willing to learn about mechanical engineering, NX software, Siemens company and customer workflows.
- Korean and English language skills sufficient for verbal and written communication.
- We use the Student program to look for full employees, so an interest and awareness of Siemens PLM Software.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm