What You Will Do
- Import and export of medical equipment repair materials and customs clearance.
- Real-time part order management.
- Communication with the client (engineer) and the warehouse.
- Medical equipment logistics data input and management.
- SAP process monitoring management and error correction.
- With Global Headquarters Reimbursement process through communication.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- MS Proficient in Office use (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Intermediate level or higher English speaker.
Closing in 5 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm