What You Will Do
- Support VAT compliance processes (support).
- Prepare VAT return/payment on a quarterly basis.
- Reconciliation sales and purchase VAT b/w SAP and electronic tax invoices on a quarterly basis.
- VAT balance management.
- Journal voucher & AP voucher preparation for monthly & quarterly VAT filing and closing.
- VAT filings for welfare fund.
- Support internal service agreement management.
- Monitor WHT payment status via SAP posting & communicate with BU regarding unpaid WHT.
- Team admin.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or similar; specific academic background in Tax will be a plus.
- Major in Tax or Accounting.
- Strong technical skills of Microsoft excel experiences is preferred.
- High level of MS office skills.
- Knowledgeable about financial statements and good understanding about accounting closing processes.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with other areas of the business in a matrix environment and ability to work productively with groups/individuals at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Written and verbal fluency in Korea and plus for English.
- Professionals with integrity, accountability, strong team spirit, engaging and proactive thinking/actions via ownership culture.
- Willingness to learn from working and team members.
- Passionate to make the growth under the dynamic working environments.
- Love to work with multi-cultural & diversified situation via open mind-set and mutual respect.
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm