What You Will Do
- Support VAT compliance processes.
- Prepare VAT return/payment on a quarterly basis.
- Reconciliation sales and purchase VAT b/w SAP and electronic tax invoices on a quarterly basis.
- VAT balance management.
- Journal voucher & AP voucher preparation for monthly & quarterly VAT filing and closing.
- VAT filings for welfare fund.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or similar; specific academic background in Tax will be a plus - Major in Tax or Accounting.
- Strong technical skills of Microsoft excel and experiences is preferred.
- Knowledgeable about financial statements and good understanding about accounting closing processes.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with other areas of the business in a matrix environment and ability to work productively with groups/individuals at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Korean.
- Professionals with integrity, accountability, strong team spirit, engaging and proactive thinking/actions via ownership culture.
Closing in 7 days
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:20th May 2021, 6:00 pm