What You Will Do
- Contributing to increased customer satisfaction and business growth throughout the service area of medical equipment.
- Image equipment (MI) installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Service-related data management and reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Electrical and Electronics, Medical Engineering, and IT majors (preferential).
- Intermediate level or higher in English.
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Driver's license holder (preferential).
- Those who can work in Busan and Gyeongsangnam-do.
Closing in 3 days
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Information Technology
Korea (South Korea)
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm