We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Join our Digital Industries Business as a Finance Intern and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role - International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
What You Will Do
- In this role you are required to closely work with the Commercial Project Manager and DI Country Controller.
- Strong and proactive communication with technical & business administration department heads, technical staff, project management, procurement and customer on commercial issues.
- Assure timely accounting on projects, JV’s , cost allocations, time sheet bookings.
- Check correctness of invoice bookings from suppliers and provide information in case of inquiries regarding invoices (payment terms and status etc.).
- Review of existing process towards improvement & digitalization.
- Close co-ordination with the Order Management team for booking of orders, invoicing, follow-up on collection of payment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students pursuing CA/ACCA/CPA or part qualified CA/ACCA/CPA with Bachelors/Diploma in Commerce or Business Administration or Accounting.
- Good knowledge of commercial and project controlling topics.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications, focus on Excel.
- Language skills: excellent English skills, written and verbal.
- Strong personal commitment, sense of responsibility and duty.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with proactive and hands-on qualities.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate open and effectively on all levels.
- Able to be flexible in a dynamic environment and sometimes show the ability to work under pressure.
- Capability to work within a team.
- Motivated and curious with continuous strive to develop.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm