Contribute to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes, and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - All thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally.
We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
What You Will Do
- Handle autonomously the purchase of materials and services of the various categories of goods assigned for the realization of Smart infrastructure multiple commodities.
- Preparation of the procurement strategy with a view to optimizing supply in economic and logistical terms after sharing with the Supply Chain Manager.
- Using the various trading strategies (E-auction, Global Value Sourcing, Advanced Negotiation Concept, Supplier Day, etc.).
- Negotiation with suppliers and handling contracts/agreements for reference categories.
- Implement Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials.
- Generate, document, and implement savings, e.g. CNI; plan, monitor and report on relevant KPI to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
- Support Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification); update supplier evaluation systems to obtain and develop the best suppliers and ensure transparency and high procurement quality.
- Ensure a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitions) to ensure customer care and early involvement.
- Reporting to management related to quality of service received from suppliers, analyzing, and implementing appropriate actions to return from the problems that emerged.
- Handling the planning of the materials needed for the production flow and management of the related activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Managerial Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office.
- Good analytical skills and ability to work in teams; has an understanding of individual differences (behavior, values and attitudes) and cultural differences (multi culture/countries interactions).
- Excellent knowledge of English written and spoken.
- Initiative, autonomy and proactivity.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering,...
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:31st May 2021, 6:00 pm