Supporting commercial project manager in execution, controlling and planning of project. Responsible for commercial communication with key stakeholders e.g. customer, suppliers, internal departments and project related parties.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for preparation of necessary documents and archiving in shared folder.
- Responsible for timely submission of customer invoices and processing of vendor invoices.
- Estimate project performance from commercial side. Follow up actions agreed closely and make continuously review of project actual & plan cost.
- Familiar with budget & forecast process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- New graduate or masters from a college or university program in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Fluent in English, good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good at Microsoft Office & Windows-based applications.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:20th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm