Change the future every day - The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What You Will Do
Business Administration/ Commercial Project Management Support:
- Support BA community (Performance Controlling, Business Accounting, Procurement) in monthly closing activities and project controlling.
- Support the maintenance and regular update of Controlling Cockpits and Templates.
- Be assigned to assist ad hoc Reporting requirements from HQ, regional management and other stakeholder.
- Support in the streamlining and harmonization of BA process and reporting landscape.
- Develop concepts and templates to standardize and automate processes in the commercial environment.
Commercial Sales Support:
- Support commercial sales team with the tender and bid preparation throughout the entire bid process (Mobility related tenders).
- Ensure integrity of bid calculation (starting with Bill of Quantities, supplier offers, internal resource calculation up to final customer price).
- Internal alignment between Engineering, Procurement and technical bid manager to ensure accuracy of calculation.
- Support commercial bid manager in all daily tasks (e.g. preparation of LoA meetings).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be in the final phase of your Bachelor’s Degree or undertaking a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Information Management, Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- You fit in our team perfectly, if you are creative, motivated, solution oriented and challenge seeking.
- Bring the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Work independently but also be a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment.
- Provide advanced knowledge in Excel (formulas, Pivot tables) and SAP.
- Skills in VBA will be an additional plus.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm