The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
Work with us:
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
The intern will support the Communications department in implementing company-wide communications activities and business-related marketing communications activities for Siemens Singapore.
What You Will Do
- Planning and execution of thought leadership and branding activities.
- Supporting regional CEO town halls.
- Involved in Employment engagement activities.
- Digital communication campaigns.
- Tracking, monitoring and analyzing online and social media coverage of Siemens.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Marketing or Design related.
- Strong communication skills – oral and written.
- Skilled in graphic design programs (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, InDesign or similar).
- Experience with digital marketing.
- Attention to detail.
- Has a valid Student Pass.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Design and User Experience, Marketing...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm