Change the future every day - The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
The intern will support the Head of DI, Marketing, working across multiple products and the region.
What You Will Do
Students must be able to commit to a 6-month Full Time Internship. The intern will be supporting the Head of DI Marketing and the wider team on the following:
Business critical role to fulfil the needs of Commercial partnerships across Digital and social media:
- Up to 25 per campaign.
- LinkedIn, FB, Twitter content creation, postings = minimum 4 per month.
- Website – internal, external.
- dbase management using Eloqua.
- Coordination and follow up – using Siesales tool.
Ideation, production and publishing of LinkedIn, FB, Twitter content creation, postings = minimum 4 per month. Sales pitching, fulfilment and event coverage. Drive traffic to DI online platforms.
- Assists in upholding minimum guarantee of contracted articles delivered via content syndication.
- Servicing of affiliate marketing strategy through assistance of product selection, eDM population and affiliate link tracking.
- Managing and building eDM database, containing critical datasets for future business marketing.
Tasks Include but Not Limited To:
Integral role within marketing team, executing and managing social strategy across:
- Copywriting and publishing social posts per channel per month, with daily minimum 4-5 articles each to drive traffic.
- Sourcing for content (approved images/videos) internally and from relevant social show pages to maintain social media channels.
- Scheduling of posts based on brand goals and objectives.
- Sourcing and uploading video content on our online media platforms.
- Sourcing and scheduling article posts to drive traffic to DI online platforms.
- Execution of ad sales social media commitments.
- Social Media monitoring and research.
- Assist with social media reporting.
Assisting in campaign implementation and reporting, including coordinating assets, operations and post-reporting.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm