The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
The trainee will support the team's digitalization business such as project management of platform development and digitalization portfolio strategy. We are a multicultural team with many entry level employees and are looking forward to getting support from fresh minds with high motivation.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the management of the business' platform development project (application suite: Web, iOS, Android, AWS).
- Involve in product design and development.
- Support product related operations and maintenance activities.
- Assist with technical and marketing documentation.
- Assist in research for business development and technical sales.
- Support internal optimization projects.
- Assist with reporting tasks (sales opportunities, financials etc.).
- Support roll out of sales initiatives for Customer Services Portfolio.
- Market research for technology stack.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are an undergraduate pursuing an engineering, software engineering, computer science or related qualifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open, proactive and self confidence in communications, able to deal with multiple, heterogeneous points of view.
- Able to commit for 5 – 6 months.
- IT-savvy with a general understanding of software, web/mobile applications and digitalization topics.
- Passion for technology and digitalization trends.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 6:00 pm