The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
Work with us:
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What You Will Do
Assist the Head of Projects on supervising the Delivery of the Project Portfolio in terms of QSC (Quality/Schedule/Costs): Power Supply System and Depot Equipment Projects:
- Support on Project Director activities.
- Integrate into the Project Management team.
- Support configuration and change management activities with assistance from Engineering team.
- Maintain and update list of configurations for various ongoing Power Supply System & Depot Equipment projects.
- Monitor high level schedule of all the projects with key milestones - dashboard.
- Close relationship with project teams for better understanding of the different stages of the projects.
- Monitor performance of installation works with our subcontractors.
- Monitor testing progress with our T&C teams.
- Monitor weekly the Overall Progress of the Projects - KPIs performance.
Familiarize with the financials of the Projects - Costs, revenue, cashflow/invoicing to customer, working closely with the Commercial PMs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undertaking a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Masters in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm