Change the future every day
The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
Explore our world
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
Work with us
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
Shaping the future of healthcare
We are a medtech leader with a 170 year legacy of first-to-market technologies and innovations. Driven by empowering providers to better help their patients, we're inspired by the five million people who benefit from our technologies every day. We're home for those who seek not only career success, but those who also enjoy helping people thrive.
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Engineer Trainee, Diagnostic Imaging to be involved in on-site technical tasks and to deliver satisfactory service to our customers.
What you will do
Your tasks and responsibilities?
- You will learn from and assist our experienced engineers to install, configure, commission and maintain healthcare products deployed on customer site (e.g. hospitals and laboratories).
- You will be trained to independently perform routine maintenance operations on our products.
Required Skills and Abilities
Your qualifications and experience:
- Diploma in a technical discipline such as Electronic, Electrical, Mechatronic, Biomedical Engineering
- Knowledge of Operating Systems, Process Control engineering, Networks basic
Your attributes and skills:
- You have good technical troubleshooting & problem-solving skills.
- You possess good communication skills.
- You can work in a dynamic environment and adapt to changes when needed.
- You are prepared to work in a hospital or laboratory environment.
- Able to work independently.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:28th May 2022, 3:59 pm