The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
Work with us
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future. Over two exciting years, you will run three results-oriented assignments, where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens, especially of Siemens Digital Industries.
Part of the program is a rotation abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations, where you will improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures. You are a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business of our international teams and work on your own responsibility right from the beginning. Perfect, we can't wait to welcome you!
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
What you will do
- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities. Currently, we have an opening in Open Industrial Ecosystems within Factory Automation
- Three individual designed assignments including one eight-month assignment abroad
- Challenging tasks among the assignments including consulting with DI’s senior management
- An experienced mentor during the program who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us
- Comprehensive and state-of-the-art trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Our international community of trainees and alumni who are looking forward to meeting you
- An excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in attractive roles.
Required Skills and Abilities
- An excellent Master's, Doctoral Degree or equivalent combined with significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc, in.:
- Electrical Engineering (focus: IT-Technology, Automation Technology or Mechatronics)
- Minimum of 6 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- Excellent command of English
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics, Information Technology
- Closing Date:18th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm