The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
What You Will Do
- Planning and scheduling training in alignment with delivery specifications, local restrictions and resource planning.
- Participant Handling - Managing complaints, balancing training capacities, advising participants.
- Resource Handling - Management of trainer booking, management of facility booking incl. venues for (special) events.
- Support the learning manager in Identifying gaps between existing and required capabilities.
- Reviewing the existing learning strategy and re-evaluate it with focus on the impact of digitalization.
- Creating and implementing a training schedule for critical and high development requirements.
- Leading the delivery of learning solutions through the Learning Campus.
- Assessing and identifying and sourcing external professionals/vendors to develop and deliver the training requirements, following internal procurement guidelines.
- Managing supplier relationships and delivery of their services to agreed contracts.
- Supporting special learning projects/initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in HR or related courses.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to multitask.
- Able to connect with people with all levels.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th May 2020, 6:00 pm