The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day.
Work with us:
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
Shaping the future of healthcare:
We are a MEDtech leader with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and innovations. Driven by empowering providers to better help their patients, we're inspired by the five million people who benefit from our technologies every day. We're home for those who seek not only career success, but those who also enjoy helping people thrive.
Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers (SHS), was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally.
Then come in and join our Singapore team as Intern, Marketing & Communications to support our Marketing, Sales Operations and Communications team on their digital marketing and communication activities.
What You Will Do
- You will support the Marketing, Sales Operations and Communications team with its digital marketing and communication activities for the Singapore market.
- You will be involved in organizing and management of internal/external events including liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be involved in implementing digital marketing initiatives right from conceptualization to execution of campaigns.
- You will assist in Content Management for web applications and online channels.
- You will be involved in the design, implementation and tracking of the effectiveness/outcomes of internal/external campaigns.
Required Skills and Abilities
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- You are in a Bachelor’s program preferably in Marketing, Mass Communications, Public Relations or Event Management.
Your Personality and Skills:
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability to write for a range of different channels.
- You possess excellent organizational skills.
- You have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus.
- You have aptitude in using online platforms and MS applications.
- You have an attitude of proactiveness and “can do” with the ability to multi- task and meet strict deadlines.
- You are comfortable working both independently and within a team in a multi- cultural environment.
Internship Period - January 2022 - June 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm