Satisfying the need for Seamless mobility
People today expect and need solutions that make their daily mobility simpler, more flexible, faster, more reliable and affordable. Cities and national economies, on the other hand, face the challenge of reducing the costs, space requirements, noise and CO2 emissions of transportation.
The pressure on mobility providers and policymakers to meet these mobility and transportation needs is not just high but growing – by 2050 the urban population is expected to exceed 70%. In the face of these rising demands, the transport industry is now seeking solutions that will take existing transport infrastructure to the next level. Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What you will do
- Analyze and redesign internal processes in order to identify weaknesses in the workflow (professional perspective). (Business Analytics)
- Craft tools, templates and small software to support a smooth forecast process and increase data accuracy. (Financial Analytics)
- Design and implement financial cockpits for the Executive Management to present risks and opportunities in a fast adapting environment. (Financial Analytics)
- Support internal teams in ASP countries with initiatives to improve and standardize processes on the professional side. (Business Analytics)
- Develop professional and technical solutions for standardizing and automate commercial processes. (Business Process Redesign & Automation)
- Improve work efficiency through planning, implementing and testing Robotic solutions for smaller and bigger processes. (Robot Process Automation)
- Set up a compliance and information security concept for automation/ robotic solutions. (Audit)
- Technically analyze and redesign internal processes in order to find out weaknesses in the workflow (technical perspective). (Process Mining)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be in the studies of your Master’s Degree in Business Informatics, Business Analytics, and Computer Science with an interest for business administration or finance, Information Management or Data Science.
- Be able to spend minimum 5 months for an Internship with us.
- Motivation to be responsible for your own project in a very friendly, encouraging and exciting environment is a key factor for us. Furthermore, you fit in our team perfectly if you are creative, motivated, challenge seeking and solution oriented.
- Take responsibility for work including the setup of your own project agenda and time schedule. At the same time, be a team player and work in a multi-cultural environment and team.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Provide experiences in an object oriented programming language such as Java, be familiar with VBA and Excel (Formulas, Pivot tables, etc.) as well as SAP.
- Own knowledge in fields such as Software Architecture, Database architecture and languages, Project Management, Business Administration / Finance / Economics.
- Additional plus would include experiences in the field of RPA – Robot Process Automation.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm