Change the future every day - The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
Work with us:
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
The Siemens Graduate Program:
Over two very exciting years, you’ll gain the skills you need to build a successful career at Siemens. The SGP consists of three challenging assignments. For one of them you’ll work abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations. With each assignment you will gain a deep insight of our business, invaluable experiences and lasting contacts.
Siemens Bank GmbH Singapore Branch operates as a merchant bank in Singapore and forms part of Siemens Financial Services, a pure play financial services business of SIEMENS AG. The branch in Singapore offers corporate and project finance debt solutions, equity and financial advisory services.
What You Will Do
- You will assist the origination, risk management and/or financial advisory professionals in their day-to-day activities in underwriting and portfolio management of transactions.
- You will also support the risk team members with financial statement analysis, Industry and business analysis to ascertain the credit profile of potential customers.
- You will gain on-the-job experience and assist with transaction teams based in the Asia Australia region as well as Munich and London.
- You will get an in-depth understanding of the operations of a regulated entity (Siemens Bank) forming part of an industrial parent, SIEMENS AG.
- You will learn about business administration, regulatory reporting and compliance in a Bank.
- You might take on ad-hoc projects as assigned by management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for students studying for’s a Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
- Having financial services, financial statement and financial planning knowledge is an added advantage but not an entry requirement.
- You have specific interests in debt markets, banking and/or project finance.
- You have prior experience in project work, intercultural experience and good initiative.
- You have good communication skills, good interpersonal skills and have phenomenal teammate attributes.
We are looking for someone to join us from early June 2022 onwards and can commit full time for 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:27th May 2022, 6:00 pm