The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
Work with us:
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
"We energize society" by supporting our customers to make the transition to a more sustainable world, based on innovative technologies and our ability to turn ideas into reality. With nearly 90,000 employees around the world, we shape the energy systems of today and tomorrow.
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
What You Will Do
Under the supervision of your supervisor, you are expected to:
- Perform basic overpressure scenario identification, calculations and sizing of relief valves for process units in refinery or petrochemical plants.
- Perform process data entry and verification, piping isometric sketching and entry.
- Develop system sketches or relief process flow diagram.
- Various supporting roles for the engineering consulting group, which includes marketing and creating presentation slides.
Your Opportunities for Personal Growth:
- Develop process engineering fundamentals with an emphasis of process safety studies.
- Increase general knowledge of the oil and gas industry through hands-on experience with various client projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Chemical engineering undergraduate of local universities or polytechnics.
- Willing to work on tedious detail engineering design.
- Positive learning attitude.
- Having knowledge in Process Simulation software Pro II/ Aspen Hysys would be preferred.
- Please state your internship availability in the resume.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm