Change the future every day - The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What You Will Do
Assist the Project Manager on supervising the Delivery of the Signaling Project in terms of QSC (Quality/Schedule/Costs):
- Support on Project Manager activities.
- Integrate into the Project Management team.
- Support coordination activities with offshore team, sub-contractors and customers.
- Attend meetings with sub-contractors, customers and internal team meetings and preparing minutes of meetings.
- Support Project Manager in preparation of progress reports, presentation slides.
- Monitor high level schedule of all the projects with key milestones: dashboard.
- Monitor weekly the Overall Progress of the Projects: KPIs performance.
- Close relationship with project teams for better understanding of the different stages of the projects.
- Familiarize with the financials of the Projects: costs, revenue, cashflow/invoicing to customer, working closely with the Commercial PMs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently and a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm