Change the future every day - The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next.
Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day.
Work with us:
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
As global entrepreneurs and an independent company of Siemens AG for more than 160 years, we are moving people sustainably and seamlessly from the first mile to the last. We know that what brings us together is a unique culture, our passion for mobility, and a culture of excellence and trust. We shape the future of mobility and move beyond!
Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What You Will Do
- Support on-going sales planning activities for Rail Transport sector in Singapore.
- Involves in sales proposal/presentation for Rolling Stock/Signaling/ISCS/Power Supply systems for MRT projects and other transport related projects.
- Liaising with various parties from Germany/Spain/locally/regionally for sales/pre-tender activities.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm