Change the future every day - The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
Work with us:
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
Shaping the future of healthcare:
We are a medtech leader with a 170 year legacy of first-to-market technologies and innovations. Driven by empowering providers to better help their patients, we're inspired by the five million people who benefit from our technologies every day. We're home for those who seek not only career success, but those who also enjoy helping people thrive.
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world?
At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Then come and join our global team as Software Engineering / Data Science Graduate Programme to conduct analyses of data using various methods and tools to extract information as basis for decision making to support the Singapore Team.
What You Will Do
You will collect, analyze, and interpret data sets for healthcare applications on the analysis of:
- Hospital workflow related predictive models or software to improve patient management, patient data, treatment methods and clinical outcomes.
- Develop software for these applications that can be deployed by our clinical partners.
- You will research and collaborate to drive optimization and improvement of analytical applications.
- You will work with project team on system integration, testing and debugging.
- You will work on proof-of-concepts projects.
- Additional responsibilities may be given based on the expertise you bring in.
This is a 24-months graduate programme, with further development opportunities within the company upon good performance.
Required Skills and Abilities
For Diploma Graduates - We offer a Software Engineering Apprenticeship. You must have a good diploma in Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related fields, with knowledge of programming.
For Degree Graduates - We offer a Software Engineering / Data Science Graduate Programme. You must have good degree in Bachelor of Science/Engineering and have good knowledge of programming.
We welcome fresh graduates with no prior experience. Comprehensive in-house training programme will be provided as part of the apprenticeship / graduate programme.
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong interest in working in the healthcare industry.
- You have good knowledge of how a computer works (e.g., knows how to work with command lines, etc.).
- You possess knowledge of C/C++, python, etc.
- You have some knowledge of databases (e.g., SQL, schema etc.).
- You preferably have knowledge of webpage development.
- Preference will be given for those who has taken Data Science, IT/Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or Programming modules as part of their formal education.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology,...
- Closing Date:29th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm