Change the future every day - The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
Work with us:
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
As global entrepreneurs and an independent company of Siemens AG for more than 160 years, we are moving people sustainably and seamlessly from the first mile to the last. We know that what brings us together is a unique culture, our passion for mobility, and a culture of excellence and trust. We shape the future of mobility and move beyond!
Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What You Will Do
The Solution Architect Intern will assist in driving the development and implementation of data driven solutions on the Rail Enterprise Asset Management System. The intern is responsible for designing, describing and managing the solution in relation to a specific use case and needs to translate business requirements into a technical specification.
- Actively drive the application integration-development of the Rail Enterprise Asset Management System and ensure the successful implementation.
- Translation of business requirements into solution concepts in closed alignment with the Business Analysts, Domain Experts, Data Scientist and Developers to ensure overall consistency of integration design and development.
- Ownership of the solution architecture development lifecycle for the Rail Enterprise Asset Management System.
- Oversight and management of the implementation of the target architecture.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing undergraduate studies in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related field.
- Experience in Big Data Technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Kafka, HBase, Cassandra, Hive, Presto und Spark will be a plus.
- Technical experience and/or knowledge in the following areas - Business Intelligence, Data Governance, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence.
- Understanding of key DevOps concepts and tools (automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment (CICD), configuration management, serverless architecture).
- Ability to clarify complicated technical concerns to non-technical individuals.
- Organizational, project and program management planning skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm