The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What you will do
- Exposure to key supplier negotiations and management of critical delivery and supply chain challenges
- Involved in the building and management of strategic supplier relationships to meet Siemens Mobility's fast paced ramp roadmap
- Development and Implementation of category strategies and projects related but not limited to cost reduction initiatives, supply base optimization, and contract negotiation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree or Masters in Business/ Business Administration/Management/
- Engineering/Economics/Supply Chain Management or Related field of study.
- Availability to intern for 6 – 9 months will be a plus
- Strong math, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral, written, and technical communication skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, SharePoint and Excel
- Basic programming and Tableau background are a bonus
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm