Change the future every day - The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day.
Work with us:
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
Develop what will be important tomorrow:
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a smarter tomorrow. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together.
Help us shape the future.
What You Will Do
- Searching & Interacting with potential candidates on professional networks and social media.
- Creating talent pipelines for current and future hires.
- Schedule interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Assisting in employer branding activities, for e.g. Coordination of career fairs and events.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate with background in Human Resource Management or similar qualifications.
- Any Talent Acquisition background is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with social media marketing and digital networking.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to start immediately and commit for a minimum of 6 month.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm