We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation. For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens.
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey. We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What You Will Do
- Software design and development activities for industrial automation projects.
- Software design, implementation, unit tests, module tests, debugging and release tasks in a multi-site, international software development environment.
- Developing with C# and Siemens specific MDD programming language whenever necessary.
- Producing high quality project deliverables.
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Being a 4th grade student in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of C# programming language.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming, analysis and design.
- Understanding of agile methodologies.
- Excellent command of English.
- Passion for developing a simple, clean and attractive code.
- Willing and able to take on complex projects independently.
- Committed to following development best practices.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of network technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of time sensitive networking, as well as industrial communication technologies such as PROFINET and OPC UA is a plus.
- Familiarity with Siemens TIA Portal and Siemens PLC products is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm