In the Sales Development Program Internship, you will play an integral part in supporting the sales and marketing team by selling Siemens’ products, solutions and services to construction, industrial, and business clients.
This program is a direct feeder into the full-time Sales Development Program. (Full-time program starts in the summer of 2022).
We are looking for people who are inventive - True problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers and the world.
This instructional and hands-on program, when combined with results-driven, highly-motivated top graduates, is a recipe for a successful sales career with a global market leader.
What You Will Do
- Understanding the rich history of Siemens and the Siemens values.
- Learning about the industry/channel/market.
- Training on core selling skills and methodologies.
- Learning key sales processes and tools.
- Establishing internal/external contacts.
- Access to and network with Siemens’ lead decision makers and key leaders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current rising third or fourth year undergraduate students pursuing a BA/BS from an accredited technical school, college or university.
- Majors: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial/Systems Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Construction Management or
- Electrical Engineering, Business. Other technical degrees will be considered.
- Overall Cumulative GPA: 2.7 or above.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Must be willing to relocate and travel.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Construction, Engineering Electrical,...
California (United States...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm