Every year we look for graduates who are willing to step up and make a difference to the Engineering and Technology Fields.
We are looking for the real game changers, trend setters and innovators. If you are passionate about Engineering and Technology then the Siemens Bursary Scheme is for YOU!
We want to empower you in order for you to reach your dreams and build your next adventure!
We are looking for those who share our values and have a real commitment to building a better future to join us. Therefore, it’s important that you have done your research about our company and are clear as to why you are choosing to join us.
Required Skills and Abilities
Siemens will fund students in the following fields of study:
- Bsc/B.Eng Electrical Engineering - Heavy Current.
- Bsc/B.Eng Electronic/Engineering - Light Current.
- BSc Information Technology.
- B.Eng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Mechatronics).
Academic and Personal Record:
- English - Level 5 and Above.
- Pure Maths - Level 5 and Above.
- Physical Science - Level 5 and Above.
- Completed Matric/Grade 12.
- A minimum Academic Average of 65% and above in the year that you are applying for the bursary i.e. in grade 12 or Tertiary Level.
- Studying/be accepted to start studying full time within one of the fields of study stipulated above.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics, Information Technology
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm