Engineers in Training is a 24 Months Programme aimed at developing young Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering graduates. This opportunity will allow the development of key skills that is required for our SV CD business. This is an opportunity to fill the Siemens Energy Pty Ltd Graduate Program with candidates who can be developed as future leaders for Siemens Energy and the Industry at large!
We are looking for B Tech/Degree Graduates in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering. (Instrumentation and Computer Systems). The graduates will support the Engineering and commissioning Teams, with other areas of exposure being: Software/PLC/programming; Hardware; Instrumentation; Service and Maintenance Fields. The program with include a professional development element (ECSA).
Required Skills and Abilities
- BTech/Degree Graduates in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering. (Instrumentation and Computer Systems)
- Graduates who are Keen on innovation.
- Great people and Communication skills.
- Show potential in Business Acumen.
- Willing to travel and work at various sites, Nationally.
- Network with internal and external stakeholders.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm