Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Intern - Service Developer.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
What You Will Do
- Ensure efficient execution of all CS Partner Requests.
- Analysis and preparation of quotations for all service requests.
- Managing Customer Services partner requests. These requests include:
- Requests for applications and technical support for both Invitro and Invivo business units.
- Remote training and technical assistance for SADC.
- Install base analysis and management: End of support letters, verifying and updating system details.
- Update management: providing bi-weekly reports to partners and ensuring updates are completed within the given time.
- Call logging.
- Processing orders for partners with Spare Part contracts.
- Co-ordinate service requests for SADC tenders (Information on services performed, qualifications for engineers and apps specialists etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting or Supply Chain Management).
- Previous experience advantageous, but not essential.
- Financial/Commercial acumen.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Collaboration and Networking.
- MS Excel.
- SAP knowledge advantageous.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Customer Service, Logistics and Supply...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm